No, opting out of Fuliza will not increase your limit. In fact, it may decrease your limit. When you opt out of Fuliza, Safaricom will no longer have any data on your repayment history, which is one of the factors they use to determine your limit. As a result, your limit may be decreased or even set to zero.
If you are looking to increase your Fuliza limit, the best thing to do is to use the service responsibly and repay your loans on time. Safaricom will review your usage and repayment history every month and may increase your limit if you are a responsible borrower.
Here are some tips for using Fuliza responsibly:
- Only use Fuliza when you absolutely need to.
- Repay your loans as soon as possible.
- Avoid using Fuliza for large purchases.
- Do not use Fuliza to cover for recurring expenses.
If you find that you are struggling to repay your Fuliza loans, you may want to consider other options, such as a personal loan or a credit card. These options may offer lower interest rates and longer repayment terms.
- How to opt out of Safaricom Fuliza
- Latest Safaricom Fuliza Charges
- How To Fuliza Using Safaricom App
- How To Check Fuliza Limit Safaricom
- How To Fuliza Safaricom Credit
- How To Increase Fuliza Limit Safaricom (LEGIT)
- How To Unsubscribe From Safaricom All In One Bundle
- How To Buy Safaricom All In One Monthly Bundle
- How To Stop Safaricom Messages
- Which Phones Are On Offer In Safaricom?
- Which Is The Cheapest Safaricom Tariff?
- Which Countries Use Safaricom?
- How Do I Activate the Safaricom Data Manager on My SIM Card?
- Where Is the Data Manager In Safaricom?
- Where To Get Safaricom Till Number
- Where To Get Safaricom Mpesa Line
- When Is Safaricom Open Day? Here Are The Details
- Latest Safaricom Charges When Sending Money
- What Is Call Forwarding Safaricom
- How To Block Safaricom Line When Stolen
- What Is Sim Swap Safaricom?