There are two ways to opt out of Safaricom Fuliza:
- Through USSD: Dial 234# and select Fuliza. Then, select Opt Out.
- Through the Safaricom App: Open the Safaricom App and select M-PESA. Then, select Fuliza. Under Manage Fuliza, select Opt Out.
Once you have opted out of Fuliza, you will no longer be able to use it to borrow money. However, any outstanding Fuliza loans will still need to be repaid.
Here are some of the reasons why you might want to opt out of Fuliza:
- You are struggling to repay your Fuliza loans.
- You are worried about the high charges associated with Fuliza.
- You no longer need to use Fuliza.
If you are struggling to repay your Fuliza loans, you should contact Safaricom for help. They may be able to work with you to create a repayment plan that you can afford.
It is important to note that if you opt out of Fuliza, you will not be able to use it again in the future. If you need to borrow money in the future, you may want to consider other options, such as a personal loan or a credit card.
Here are some of the alternative options to Fuliza:
- Personal loans: Personal loans are a type of loan that is typically offered by banks and other financial institutions. Personal loans can be used for a variety of purposes, such as consolidating debt, making home improvements, or paying for unexpected expenses.
- Credit cards: Credit cards are a type of revolving credit that allows you to borrow money up to a certain limit. Credit cards can be used to make purchases, withdraw cash, or pay bills.
It is important to compare the terms and conditions of different loans and credit cards before you choose one. You should also make sure that you can afford the monthly payments.
- Latest Safaricom Fuliza Charges
- How To Fuliza Using Safaricom App
- How To Check Fuliza Limit Safaricom
- How To Fuliza Safaricom Credit
- How To Increase Fuliza Limit Safaricom (LEGIT)
- How To Unsubscribe From Safaricom All In One Bundle
- How To Buy Safaricom All In One Monthly Bundle
- How To Stop Safaricom Messages
- Which Phones Are On Offer In Safaricom?
- Which Is The Cheapest Safaricom Tariff?
- Which Countries Use Safaricom?
- How Do I Activate the Safaricom Data Manager on My SIM Card?
- Where Is the Data Manager In Safaricom?
- Where To Get Safaricom Till Number
- Where To Get Safaricom Mpesa Line
- When Is Safaricom Open Day? Here Are The Details
- Latest Safaricom Charges When Sending Money
- What Is Call Forwarding Safaricom
- How To Block Safaricom Line When Stolen
- What Is Sim Swap Safaricom?