There are a few ways to get a Safaricom till number.
- Visit a Safaricom retail shop or authorized agent. You will need to provide your business name, ID number, and proof of address. The agent will then activate your till number and give you a SIM card with M-PESA Business Till activated.
- Call Safaricom customer care on 0722 002 222. A customer care representative will be able to activate your till number and give you a SIM card with M-PESA Business Till activated.
- Log into your Safaricom Business Manager account. Click on “M-PESA Business Till” and then “Activate Till.” You will need to provide your business name, ID number, and proof of address. Safaricom will then activate your till number and send you a notification.
Once you have your till number, you can start using it to collect payments from your customers. You can also use it to make payments to other businesses or to withdraw money from an ATM.
Here are some of the benefits of using a Safaricom till number:
- It is a secure way to collect payments.
- It is a fast way to make payments.
- It is a convenient way to withdraw money from an ATM.
- It is a low-cost way to collect payments.
If you are looking for a secure, fast, convenient, and affordable way to collect payments from your customers, then a Safaricom till number is a great option.
Here are some additional things to keep in mind about Safaricom till numbers:
- You can only have one till number per business.
- You cannot use a till number for personal transactions.
- You are responsible for keeping your till number safe.
- If you lose your till number, you will need to contact Safaricom to have it deactivated.
- Where To Get Safaricom Mpesa Line
- When Is Safaricom Open Day? Here Are The Details
- Latest Safaricom Charges When Sending Money
- What Is Call Forwarding Safaricom
- How To Block Safaricom Line When Stolen
- What Is Sim Swap Safaricom?
- When Was Safaricom Founded In Kenya?
- How To Send Bundles From Safaricom To Safaricom
- How To Save Safaricom Data Bundles
- How To Report A Con To Safaricom
- How Safaricom Sacco Works
- How Safaricom Pays MPESA Agents
- How Safaricom Mali Works
- How To Have Safaricom Shares
- Does Safaricom Record Calls?
- Do Safaricom Shops Sell iPhones?
- Do Safaricom Shops Sell Laptops?
- How To Disable Caller ID On Safaricom
- Can Safaricom Retrieve Deleted Messages?
- Can Safaricom Track A Lost Phone?
- Are Safaricom Internships Paid?
- Are Safaricom Shops Open on Sundays?