To Fuliza to another number, you can follow these steps:
- Dial *334# on your phone.
- Select “Loans and Savings”.
- Select “Fuliza”.
- Enter the amount you want to send.
- Enter the phone number of the person you want to send the money to.
- Enter your M-Pesa PIN.
- Click “OK”.
The money will be sent to the other person’s M-Pesa account. You will be charged a service fee of Ksh.10 for each transaction.
Here are some things to keep in mind when using Fuliza to send money to another number:
- You can only send money to people who are also registered for Fuliza.
- The amount you can send is limited by your Fuliza limit.
- You will be charged a service fee of Ksh.10 for each transaction.
If you have any questions about Fuliza, you can contact Safaricom customer care on 020-329-9999.
Here are some additional tips for using Fuliza responsibly:
- Only use Fuliza when you really need it.
- Make sure you can afford to repay the loan.
- Don’t use Fuliza to fund gambling or other risky activities.
- If you find yourself struggling to repay your Fuliza loans, contact Safaricom customer care for help.
- Does opting out of Fuliza increase the limit?
- How to opt out of Safaricom Fuliza
- Latest Safaricom Fuliza Charges
- How To Fuliza Using Safaricom App
- How To Check Fuliza Limit Safaricom
- How To Fuliza Safaricom Credit
- How To Increase Fuliza Limit Safaricom (LEGIT)
- How To Unsubscribe From Safaricom All In One Bundle
- How To Buy Safaricom All In One Monthly Bundle
- How To Stop Safaricom Messages
- Which Phones Are On Offer In Safaricom?
- Which Is The Cheapest Safaricom Tariff?
- Which Countries Use Safaricom?
- How Do I Activate the Safaricom Data Manager on My SIM Card?
- Where Is the Data Manager In Safaricom?
- Where To Get Safaricom Till Number
- Where To Get Safaricom Mpesa Line
- When Is Safaricom Open Day? Here Are The Details
- Latest Safaricom Charges When Sending Money
- What Is Call Forwarding Safaricom
- How To Block Safaricom Line When Stolen
- What Is Sim Swap Safaricom?