Call forwarding is a feature that allows you to send all or some of your incoming calls to another number. This can be useful if you are expecting an important call and you do not want to miss it, or if you are in a situation where you cannot answer your phone.
Safaricom offers a number of call forwarding options, including:
- Always forward: This will forward all incoming calls to the number you specify, regardless of whether or not your phone is ringing.
- When busy: This will forward incoming calls to the number you specify when your phone is already in use.
- When unreachable: This will forward incoming calls to the number you specify when your phone is turned off or out of network coverage.
- When no reply: This will forward incoming calls to the number you specify after a certain number of rings if you do not answer your phone.
To activate call forwarding on Safaricom, you can dial the following codes:
- Always forward: 21[destination number]#
- When busy: 67[destination number]#
- When unreachable: 62[destination number]#
- When no reply: 61[destination number]#
To deactivate call forwarding, you can dial the following codes:
- Always forward: ##21#
- When busy: ##67#
- When unreachable: ##62#
- When no reply: ##61#
Please note that call forwarding may incur additional charges. For more information on call forwarding charges, please contact Safaricom customer care.
Here are some additional tips for using call forwarding:
- When you are setting up call forwarding, make sure that you enter the correct destination number.
- You can only forward calls to numbers that are registered on the same network as yours.
- If you are forwarding calls to your voicemail, make sure that you have set up voicemail on your phone.
- You can cancel call forwarding at any time by dialing the appropriate code.
- How To Block Safaricom Line When Stolen
- What Is Sim Swap Safaricom?
- When Was Safaricom Founded In Kenya?
- How To Send Bundles From Safaricom To Safaricom
- How To Save Safaricom Data Bundles
- How To Report A Con To Safaricom
- How Safaricom Sacco Works
- How Safaricom Pays MPESA Agents
- How Safaricom Mali Works
- How To Have Safaricom Shares
- Does Safaricom Record Calls?
- Do Safaricom Shops Sell iPhones?
- Do Safaricom Shops Sell Laptops?
- How To Disable Caller ID On Safaricom
- Can Safaricom Retrieve Deleted Messages?
- Can Safaricom Track A Lost Phone?
- Are Safaricom Internships Paid?
- Are Safaricom Shops Open on Sundays?
- How To Set Up Safaricom eSIM Apple Watch
- Complete List of Safaricom eSIM Compatible Phones
- Does Safaricom Support eSIM? What You Need To Know