Do Safaricom Shops Sell iPhones?
Yes, Safaricom shops sell iPhones. You can purchase an iPhone from any Safaricom shop in Kenya. The price of an iPhone will vary depending on the model and storage capacity. For example, the iPhone 13 Pro Max with 128GB of storage costs Ksh.144,999. You can also purchase an iPhone on a monthly installment plan through Safaricom’s Lipa Mdogo Mdogo service.
Here are some of the iPhone models that are currently available at Safaricom shops:
- iPhone 13 Pro Max
- iPhone 13 Pro
- iPhone 13
- iPhone 13 mini
- iPhone SE (2022)
If you are looking to purchase an iPhone, I recommend visiting a Safaricom shop to see the different models and prices in person. You can also contact Safaricom customer care for more information.
- Do Safaricom Shops Sell Laptops?
- How To Disable Caller ID On Safaricom
- Can Safaricom Retrieve Deleted Messages?
- Can Safaricom Track A Lost Phone?
- Are Safaricom Internships Paid?
- Are Safaricom Shops Open on Sundays?
- How To Set Up Safaricom eSIM Apple Watch
- Complete List of Safaricom eSIM Compatible Phones
- How To Use Airtel eSIM In iPhone
- Does Safaricom Support eSIM? What You Need To Know