Can Safaricom Retrieve Deleted Messages?
No, Safaricom cannot retrieve deleted messages. Once you delete a message, it is removed from your phone and Safaricom’s servers. There is no way to get it back.
However, if you have backed up your messages to a cloud service, such as Google Drive or iCloud, you may be able to restore them from there.
Here are some tips to help you prevent accidentally deleting messages in the future:
- Use a messaging app that has a trash can or recycle bin feature. This will allow you to recover deleted messages for a certain period of time before they are permanently deleted.
- Set up a backup of your messages to a cloud service. This way, even if you delete a message, you can still restore it from the backup.
- Be careful when deleting messages. Make sure you really want to delete them before you do so.
- Can Safaricom Track A Lost Phone?
- Are Safaricom Internships Paid?
- Are Safaricom Shops Open on Sundays?
- How To Set Up Safaricom eSIM Apple Watch
- Complete List of Safaricom eSIM Compatible Phones
- How To Use Airtel eSIM In iPhone
- Does Safaricom Support eSIM? What You Need To Know
- Airtel eSIM Supported Devices in Kenya
- Does Airtel Kenya Support eSIM?