The cheapest Safaricom tariff is the 5GB All In One Monthly Bundle. It costs Ksh.1,000 and gives you 5GB of data, 400 minutes, and 1,000 SMS. You also get free access to YouTube and WhatsApp.
Here is a table of the other Safaricom All In One Monthly Bundles:
|Bundle||Price||Data||Minutes||SMS||Free YouTube and WhatsApp|
|5GB||Ksh.1,000||5GB||400 minutes||1,000 SMS||Yes|
|15GB||Ksh.2,000||15GB||1,000 minutes||2,000 SMS||Yes|
|25GB||Ksh.3,000||25GB||1,500 minutes||3,000 SMS||Yes|
|45GB||Ksh.5,000||45GB||2,500 minutes||5,000 SMS||Yes|
|100GB||Ksh.10,000||100GB||7,500 minutes||10,000 SMS||Yes|
If you need more data or minutes, you can also buy additional bundles. For example, you can buy a 1GB data bundle for Ksh.200 or a 100 minute talktime bundle for Ksh.100.
You can subscribe to a Safaricom All In One Monthly Bundle by dialing *544# or by using the MySafaricom app.
- Which Countries Use Safaricom?
- How Do I Activate the Safaricom Data Manager on My SIM Card?
- Where Is the Data Manager In Safaricom?
- Where To Get Safaricom Till Number
- Where To Get Safaricom Mpesa Line
- When Is Safaricom Open Day? Here Are The Details
- Latest Safaricom Charges When Sending Money
- What Is Call Forwarding Safaricom
- How To Block Safaricom Line When Stolen
- What Is Sim Swap Safaricom?
- When Was Safaricom Founded In Kenya?
- How To Send Bundles From Safaricom To Safaricom
- How To Save Safaricom Data Bundles
- How To Report A Con To Safaricom
- How Safaricom Sacco Works
- How Safaricom Pays MPESA Agents
- How Safaricom Mali Works
- How To Have Safaricom Shares