Safaricom is a Kenyan mobile network operator that operates solely in Kenya. It is the largest telecommunications provider in Kenya and one of the most profitable companies in the East and Central Africa region.
The company offers mobile telephony, mobile money transfer, consumer electronics, e-commerce, cloud computing, data, music streaming, and fibre optic services.
It is most renowned as the home of M-PESA, a mobile banking SMS-based service.
However, Safaricom has partnered with other mobile network operators in other countries to offer M-PESA services. These countries include:
- Democratic Republic of Congo
In addition, Safaricom has plans to expand M-PESA services to cover all African markets, apart from South Africa, where M-Pesa already failed and Tanzania, where the service is already doing well under its sister company Vodacom.
Safaricom is a major player in the telecommunications industry in Kenya and East Africa. It is a leading provider of mobile telephony, mobile money transfer, and other services.
The company is committed to transforming lives and providing its customers with innovative products and services.
- How Do I Activate the Safaricom Data Manager on My SIM Card?
- Where Is the Data Manager In Safaricom?
- Where To Get Safaricom Till Number
- Where To Get Safaricom Mpesa Line
- When Is Safaricom Open Day? Here Are The Details
- Latest Safaricom Charges When Sending Money
- What Is Call Forwarding Safaricom
- How To Block Safaricom Line When Stolen
- What Is Sim Swap Safaricom?
- When Was Safaricom Founded In Kenya?
- How To Send Bundles From Safaricom To Safaricom
- How To Save Safaricom Data Bundles
- How To Report A Con To Safaricom
- How Safaricom Sacco Works
- How Safaricom Pays MPESA Agents
- How Safaricom Mali Works
- How To Have Safaricom Shares