To borrow credit or airtime from Telkom Kenya, you can utilize the PEWA Emergency Airtime service. Here are the steps:
- Dial *133# from your Telkom line.
- Follow the on-screen prompts and select the desired PEWA (emergency airtime) amount. The available options may include borrowing amounts such as Ksh 20, Ksh 50, or Ksh 100.
- After selecting the desired amount, confirm the transaction by following the instructions provided on the screen.
- The borrowed airtime will be credited to your main account, and a service fee of 10% may be deducted from the borrowed amount.
Please note that eligibility for borrowing credit from Telkom Kenya may require you to fulfill certain criteria, such as having an active Telkom line for at least two months and meeting a minimum usage requirement.
- How To Send Please Call Me On Telkom Kenya
- Updated Details About Telkom Kenya Graduate Trainee Program
- Quickly Enable Call Forwarding Telkom Kenya
- How To Get Telkom Kenya eSIM
- How To Get Free Telkom Bundles In Kenya
- Telkom Kenya 4G APN Settings And How To Set Up FAST
- How To Check Telkom Mifi Balance
- How To Buy Telkom Mifi Bundles in Kenya
- Telkom Kenya Mifi: What You Need To Know
- Latest Telkom Kenya Wifi Packages
- Discover Latest Telkom Kenya Products
- Who Are Telkom Kenya Shareholders?
- How To Check Data Balance On Telkom Kenya
- How To Transfer Credit From Telkom To Telkom Kenya
- How To Recharge Telkom Airtime Kenya
- How To Register Telkom Kenya Line Online
- How To Check Airtime Balance Telkom Kenya
- How To Check Subscriptions On Telkom Kenya
- How To Reactivate Telkom Sim Card In Kenya
- Where Is Telkom Kenya Data Center?
- Can You Sambaza Telkom Bundles?
- Does Telkom Own Safaricom?
- How to Buy Telkom Airtime from MPESA