T-kash charges refer to the fees or costs associated with various transactions and services provided by the T-kash mobile money platform offered by Telkom Kenya.
Here are some key findings regarding T-kash charges:
- Transaction Charges: T-kash charges apply to different types of transactions, including person-to-person transfers, bill payments, cash withdrawals, and more. The specific charges for each transaction type may vary, and it is recommended to refer to the official Telkom Kenya website or contact their customer support for the most accurate and up-to-date information.
- Zero-Rated Transactions: Telkom Kenya introduced zero-rated charges for person-to-person transactions below a certain threshold. For example, all person-to-person transactions below Ksh. 100 remained zero-rated.
- Transaction Fee Disclosure: T-kash provides transparency by informing users of the applicable charges before completing a transaction. This allows users to be aware of the fees associated with their transactions.
- Daily Transaction Limits: T-kash has daily limits on transaction amounts to ensure security and control. The maximum transaction amount allowed is Kes 150,000, and the maximum daily transaction limit is Kes 300,000.
- Free Services: Some T-kash services are offered free of charge, including T-kash deposits, T-kash registration, buying airtime on T-kash, checking T-kash balance, and changing T-kash PIN.
- How To Activate T-Kash FAST
- How To Get Telkom Kenya Mobile Loans
- How To Redeem Ziada Points Telkom Kenya
- How To Know Your Telkom Number Kenya
- How To QUICKLY Borrow Credit From Telkom Kenya
- How To Send Please Call Me On Telkom Kenya
- Updated Details About Telkom Kenya Graduate Trainee Program
- Quickly Enable Call Forwarding Telkom Kenya
- How To Get Telkom Kenya eSIM