Who Are Telkom Kenya Shareholders?
Based on the available information, here is an overview of Telkom Kenya’s shareholders:
- Helios Investment Partners: In June 2016, UK-based private equity fund Helios Investment Partners negotiated an agreement with the Kenyan government to own 60 percent of Telkom Kenya’s shares, while the government retained 40 percent ownership.
- Government of Kenya: The Kenyan government holds a 40 percent stake in Telkom Kenya. In February 2023, the Kenyan Treasury acquired a 60 percent stake in Telkom Kenya from Helios Investment Partners, making the company fully state-owned.
- Jamhuri Holdings: In February 2023, it was reported that Jamhuri Holdings, a Mauritius-based firm, acquired Helios’ shareholding in Telkom Kenya. The exact ownership details of Jamhuri Holdings in Telkom Kenya are unclear from the available search results.
According to a news article from March 2023, the UK-based private equity fund Helios Investment Partners still officially owns a majority stake in Telkom Kenya, nearly eight months after the Kenyan government paid for the stake acquisitions.
- How To Check Data Balance On Telkom Kenya
- How To Transfer Credit From Telkom To Telkom Kenya
- How To Recharge Telkom Airtime Kenya
- How To Register Telkom Kenya Line Online
- How To Check Airtime Balance Telkom Kenya
- How To Check Subscriptions On Telkom Kenya
- How To Reactivate Telkom Sim Card In Kenya
- Where Is Telkom Kenya Data Center?
- Can You Sambaza Telkom Bundles?
- Does Telkom Own Safaricom?
- How to Buy Telkom Airtime from MPESA