To transfer credit from one Airtel number to another in Kenya, you can follow these steps:
- Dial *140# on your Airtel line.
- Enter the amount of credit you want to transfer, which should be between 10 and 1000 Kenyan Shillings.
- Enter the Airtel number of the recipient to whom you want to transfer the credit.
- You will receive a message confirming that your request has been received and is being processed.
- Shortly after, you will receive an SMS from Airtel confirming the transfer and providing the details of the amount transferred.
Please note that the specific USSD code and steps for transferring credit from Airtel to Airtel may vary over time.
- How To Transfer MB From Airtel To Airtel Kenya
- How To Register Airtel Line Online In Kenya
- How To Know Your Airtel Number In Kenya
- How Can I Check My Airtel Kenya Sim Registration Details?
- How To Register Airtel Money Online In Kenya
- How To Kopa Credit On Airtel Kenya
- How Can I Get Free MB On Airtel Kenya?
- Can I Send Airtel Money From Zambia To Kenya?
- How To QUICKLY Activate Voicemail On Airtel Kenya
- How To QUICKLY Borrow Money From Airtel Kenya
- How To Activate & Deactivate Airtel Kenya Call Barring
- How To Remove Private Number Airtel Kenya
- Can Airtel Money Send To Mpesa?
- Does Airtel Have Bonga Points?
- Can Airtel Line Be Tracked In Kenya?
- How To Set Up Safaricom eSIM Apple Watch
- Complete List of Safaricom eSIM Compatible Phones
- How To Use Airtel eSIM In iPhone
- Does Safaricom Support eSIM? What You Need To Know
- Airtel eSIM Supported Devices in Kenya
- Does Airtel Kenya Support eSIM?