There are several ways to buy Safaricom Tubonge bundles.
- USSD: Dial *444# and select “Tubonge” from the menu. You will then be able to choose from a variety of bundles, including daily, weekly, and monthly plans.
- M-PESA: You can also buy Tubonge bundles through M-PESA. To do this, send the word “TUBONGE” to 22222, followed by the amount of the bundle you want to buy. For example, to buy a daily bundle worth 100 shillings, you would send the message “TUBONGE 100” to 22222.
- Safaricom Shop: You can also buy Tubonge bundles at any Safaricom shop.
Once you have purchased a Tubonge bundle, the minutes or data will be added to your account immediately. You can check your balance by dialing *144#.
Here are some of the Tubonge bundles that are available:
- Daily bundles: These bundles give you a certain number of minutes and/or data that you can use within 24 hours.
- Weekly bundles: These bundles give you a certain number of minutes and/or data that you can use within seven days.
- Monthly bundles: These bundles give you a certain number of minutes and/or data that you can use within one month.
The prices of Tubonge bundles vary depending on the amount of minutes or data that you want. For example, a daily bundle worth 100 shillings gives you 200 minutes to use within 24 hours.
Tubonge bundles are a great way to save money on your mobile phone bill. If you are a heavy user of minutes or data, then Tubonge bundles can help you save a significant amount of money.
- Which Phones Are On Offer In Safaricom?
- Which Is The Cheapest Safaricom Tariff?
- Which Countries Use Safaricom?
- How Do I Activate the Safaricom Data Manager on My SIM Card?
- Where Is the Data Manager In Safaricom?
- Where To Get Safaricom Till Number
- Where To Get Safaricom Mpesa Line
- When Is Safaricom Open Day? Here Are The Details
- Latest Safaricom Charges When Sending Money
- What Is Call Forwarding Safaricom
- How To Block Safaricom Line When Stolen
- What Is Sim Swap Safaricom?