To borrow money from Airtel Kenya, you can follow the steps below:
- Dial *222# on your Airtel line.
- Select “Loans and savings” by responding with 7.
- Select “Express” by responding with 3.
- Enter your Airtel money pin.
- Accept the terms and conditions.
- Wait for approval from Express to apply for the loan.
Please note that the specific loan options and terms may vary.
The loan service provided by Airtel Kenya is called Express, and it is available to customers who meet certain criteria such as being active on Airtel Money for at least 6 months, having made a minimum number of transactions per month, and maintaining an arrears-free history on Airtel Cash Advance.
Also, keep in mind that borrowing money through Airtel Kenya’s Express loan service may have associated fees and interest rates, so it’s advisable to review the terms and conditions and assess the financial implications before proceeding.
- How To Activate & Deactivate Airtel Kenya Call Barring
- How To Remove Private Number Airtel Kenya
- Can Airtel Money Send To Mpesa?
- Does Airtel Have Bonga Points?
- Can Airtel Line Be Tracked In Kenya?
- How To Set Up Safaricom eSIM Apple Watch
- Complete List of Safaricom eSIM Compatible Phones
- How To Use Airtel eSIM In iPhone
- Does Safaricom Support eSIM? What You Need To Know
- Airtel eSIM Supported Devices in Kenya
- Does Airtel Kenya Support eSIM?