To activate or deactivate call barring on Airtel Kenya, you can follow the instructions below:
Activate Call Barring on Airtel Kenya:
- Dial 35barring code# to activate the Airtel incoming call block service.
- To bar all incoming calls except home calls when roaming, dial the service code 3320000#.
- Please note that call barring options may vary, so it’s advisable to check with Airtel Kenya customer support for the specific codes and instructions.
Deactivate Call Barring on Airtel Kenya:
- To deactivate the Airtel incoming call block service, dial the relevant service code provided by Airtel Kenya. This code may vary, so it’s recommended to contact Airtel Kenya customer support for assistance.
- To disable the barring of all incoming calls except home calls when roaming, dial the service code #332*0000#.
- Contact Airtel Kenya customer support for further guidance on deactivating specific call barring features.
- How To Remove Private Number Airtel Kenya
- Can Airtel Money Send To Mpesa?
- Does Airtel Have Bonga Points?
- Can Airtel Line Be Tracked In Kenya?
- How To Set Up Safaricom eSIM Apple Watch
- Complete List of Safaricom eSIM Compatible Phones
- How To Use Airtel eSIM In iPhone
- Does Safaricom Support eSIM? What You Need To Know
- Airtel eSIM Supported Devices in Kenya
- Does Airtel Kenya Support eSIM?